26.7.05

Same Difference!

Life is a real challenge when your back is up against the wall. Everytime you get out of the situation, someone will just arrive to twist your arm and give it a hard wrench. Never have I ever thought that ministry is a walk in the park. No way! Life is a constant struggle and I'm always trying to keep my head above water. My struggle is like stirring the sea for sharks to sniff me out and grabbing a bite. Sheez! Did I said that I was in the cage?
No wonder King Solomon wrote in the book of Ecclesiastes, saying "Meaningless! Meaningless! Everything is meaningless!" Life is like an endless cycle of routines and monotony!
Wait! Didn't Solomon ended the book with this word? "Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgement, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil." Ecc 12:13-14.
Oops! That must have included the mundane and the boring stuffs too!
Ok God, You win! I submit.

No comments: