10.8.05

You don't stand a chance in hell!

Where would I be if I have never been told of God's love for me? Have you ever consider this question at all? Life will still go on, but I've been told that it will go on to another level in heaven! Have you got a passport to heaven? God's purpose for us is to enjoy Him forever.
When I think about the number of BB Boys that came and went and not knowing who Jesus is, it got me wanting to do something. Surely, these Boys are precious in His eyes. As much as I've received His Christ when I was in BB, I knew that these Boys needed Him just as much.
Hell is a terrible place. I don't mean to scare you into God's kingdom, but that's the truth, hell is indeed a place you don't want to be in.
So look into the eyes of the person who has yet to know Jesus, do you see confusion and dejection. Let's put on a heart of compassion and usher them into God's kingdom. Do it now!

No comments: