6.6.05

Crazy times ahead!

Crazy times with crazy schedule. Phew! Haven't much time to breathe. Recently, I've been flooded with BB activities. Imagine having 5 camps and 6 parades within a span of a month. No wonder I've been acting a bit strange lately. Surely, there's a better way to spend my June than to get so intensely involved with the BB Boys. But then, there's no complain. Afterall, I'm paid to do all these things. So what am I saying? Enjoy it while you can, for when the days of trouble arrives and the years approach when I say, "I find no pleasure in them" - I'll be in really big trouble! Just as king Solomon wrote that in Ecclesiastes 12:1. I'm also reminded that in everything I do, fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgement, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. Ecc 12:13,14. So enjoy every thing that God has given us.

No comments: