6.2.05

Is there any other way I can do it better?

I can feel it! Something good is coming my way. I don't know, but it's getting stronger. At the same time, I know the forces of evil is also getting stronger. Nevertheless, I still hold on to the fact that God is still in control. There is an air of expectancy, something I haven't felt for a long time. Everytime, this thing happens, I know God is asking me to get into the thick of action to be in the frontline. This means war with the enemy and no compromise. But I know that God will always be with me, for I'm carrying His banner into the battle, lifting up His Name wherever I go. "God, I'm am Your child, and I'm willing to be used for Your glory, in work, in school, in whatever places You have placed me to be. Let me be Your feet, Your hands to carry out Your missions and keep me focused in my everyday battle for truth and for Your righteousness sake. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen."

No comments: